Gary: Please provide good evidence that the resurrected corpse of Jesus of Nazareth is alive and performing supernatural acts in our world today.
Conservative Christian: If the Biblical worldview is true, and if we have good reasons to accept it, then we have good reason to believe “the resurrected corpse of Jesus of Nazareth is alive and performing supernatural acts in our world today”.
So all we really need to do is confirm the truth of a Biblical worldview, and then it immediately follows (as a corollary) that Jesus is alive and performing supernatural acts in our world today.
And, there are many categories of evidence which jointly function to justify a Biblical worldview, including:
1. Personal experiences (answered prayers, “coincidences”, visions, out-of-body experiences, near-death experiences, after-death experiences, healings, etc.)
2. Testimonies of others’ personal experiences.
3. Evidence of prophecy.
4. Evidence of prescience.
5. Historicity of Biblical documents.
6. Historicity of distinct Biblical events.
7. The events pertaining to the life of Jesus.
8. The Gospel of Jesus.
9. The Apostolic teachings, experiences, and events.
10. The inadequacy of alternative worldviews.
So, we could discuss thousands of pages in millions of books, all the details here. I’m not sure where you are at….where you are coming from….what your experiences are…what your preconceived notions are….what your philosophical approach is…etc. So, I’m not sure what category best suits your needs or interests. There is an ABUNDANT literature on these topics, written by Biblical scholars. You could easily study for yourself, and learn for yourself.
End of post.