1. Do you believe that ghosts can pass through locked doors?
2. Do you believe that ghosts can pass in and out of the bodies of human beings?
3. Do you believe that ghosts, while inside the body of a human being, and cause the human being to suddenly start speaking a foreign language?
4. Do you believe that ghosts can break iron chains?
5. Do you believe that ghosts can break people out of prison?
6. Do you believe that ghosts can create fire?
7. Do you believe that ghosts can take up residence inside the bodies of human beings and give silent signals to those human beings of what he or she should do and not do?
8. Do you believe that some ghosts have existed forever?
9. Do you believe that ghosts can have offspring with humans?
Most of you said “no” to each of these silly, superstitious “ghost” questions, didn’t you? So I have one more “ghost” question for you to see if you do or do not believe in ghosts:
10. Do you believe that there is one particular ghost that is a HOLY ghost?
If you say “yes” to this last question, then you are actually saying “yes” to ALL the ghost questions above, because this particular “holy” ghost is alleged to have performed each of the above supernatural feats.
Dear Reader: There are no such things as ghosts. They are a superstitious invention of ancient, scientifically ignorant peoples. Educated, 21st century people should not believe in ghosts…ANY ghosts…including ones who are allegedly “holy”.
|Descent of the Holy Ghost